Update 10/1/2022: Thank you to everyone who has submitted an exhibitor application. We are now FULL for the 2022 event. If you would like to be added to a vendor back-up list, please send us an email with your Booth Name, Product Description, and Photos of your Product to
Craft and Commercial Vendor items must be approved by Fair management before arrival to show.
- All vendor booth rentals must be paid in full before arrival to show.
- State and local taxes are the responsibility of each exhibitor.
- Facility will be securely locked at each days closing, however WNC Events will not be responsible for misplacement, damage or theft of any items.
- Booth sharing is not permitted.
- Fair management has the right to ask you to remove any items not listed on your application.
- Food and drink samples will only be served in SAMPLE size.
- Beverage samples are limited to a maximum of 2 ounce or smaller. Serving container must be 3 ounce size or smaller.
- Food items are limited to 1 ounce or less (bite size)
- NO MICROPHONES or disturbing noises will be allowed.
- All exhibitors should have an attractive and finished booth display. Tables must be covered and draped to the floor. Table legs, boxes, supplies, etc. should not be visible. Tent frames are permitted however no tops are allowed due to fire code.
- Exhibitors should not extend beyond the dimensions of their booth.
- No Early Breakdown! Breakdown of displays will not be allowed before Sunday at 5pm. Anyone disregarding this will be in violation of their said contract.
- Exhibitor badges are for vendor/workers only.
- No signs advertising discounted merchandise will be allowed. Price tags must be changed to indicate discounted items.
- Commercial Jewelry not accepted.
- NO POLITICAL MERCHANDISE of any type allowed.